Terms and conditions
Kantar Slovakia publishes the terms and conditions, and legal limitations of using internet presentation on the registered address www.iqual.sk. These terms and conditions are applicable to any person that intends to use or already uses the internet site (hereinafter referred to as “users”):
- The operation of the internet site is in compliance with the Act of the Slovak Republic on copyright and rights related to copyright and on amendments to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as “Copyright Act”) based on which Kantar Slovakia is entitled to exercise property rights to this internet site:
- Web site www.iqual.sk serves primarily for informing on activities on platform www.iqual.sk, that is operated by Kantar Slovakia.
- The operator is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of information on these internet sites. The operator may, at any time and without any previous notification, change the information published in these internet sites.
- The operator is not responsible for any damage a user may incur in connection with using site www.iqual.sk.
- Users shall maintain confidentiality regarding the facts with which they come into contact on site www.iqual.sk.
- Users undertake not to disclose any confidential information to third parties. Otherwise, they shall be held fully responsible for any damage incurred.
- Where the operator determines that a user fails to provide accurate information, the operator shall be entitled to exclude such a user from the research immediately.
- The access to web site www.iqual.sk may be conditioned by the operator by providing some personal data of the user in line with Act No 122/2013 Coll. on personal data protection and on amendments to certain acts, as last amended. In such a case, the operator shall handle the date in line with applicable legal regulations.
- Kantar Slovakia reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The terms and conditions of using internet site www.iqual.sk shall become valid and enter into force as of the date of their publishing.